When I first read the notification I thought to myself “this can’t be” like in really? So yes I have been nominated and I’m ecstatic about it. My blog originally started off as a hobby which has in turn, turned out to be a great passion of mine. To be really honest I think that this wouldn’t have happened without the support from all my followers and Co-bloggers that pass by from time to time.
I want to thank all of you for your continuous support and always blessing me with your kind comments. A special thank you needs to go out to http://iamforchange.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award.
The following is the rules for this nomination!
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join the award’s Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience if you choose to
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
I have a few blogs (not selected in numerical order) that I think also deserves a shot at this.
1. Cause you are my returning followers and always come back for more
2. I think your blog is pretty cool and love reading your stuff and viewing your photos/art.
1. Dini - http://dinishots.wordpress.com
2. Seyi Sandra - http://seyisandradavid.wordpress.com
3. iamforchange - http://iamforchange.wordpress.com
4. Sethsnap - http://sethsnap.wordpress.com
5. Mark R.Milan - http://markrmilan.wordpress.com
6. jadeza - http://jadedview.wordpress.com
7. urbanwallart – www.urbanwallart.wordpress.com
8. Starscraper99 - http://thebatamonblog.wordpress.com
9. Leanne Cole photography - http://leannecolephotography.com
10. Tina - http://dmltina.wordpress.com/
11. Sharmishtha basu - http://andidreamed.wordpress.com
12. Pure Musican - http://puremusician.wordpress.com
” Most times we focus on the big things and discard the smaller things, not knowing that its the small things in life that are the gears of the bigger machine, and they need more attention than anything else” – CLF
Have a awesome festive season everyone and come back in 2013 with a bigger smile, mountains of inspiration, more patients and willingness to learn from your fellow man.